Friday, 6 April 2012

VISITS TO ORPHANAGES, PERLIS


Program: Seharian Berbakti
Date: 31 March 2012
Location: Kompleks Penyayang Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah, Kangar, Perlis.

Today 6 April 2012, approximately a week after the program, I finally had the opportunity to publish this post. This is because my daily schedule is too packed with piles of assignments given by the lecturer. Very tiring.

ON THE WAY WITH MY EX-ROOMMATE - ANIS AFIQAH

Participants were divided into several groups joined by orphaned children which their ages range from 9 to 17 years old.
Some of the activities carried out during the day is to raise their spirit to achieve academic success and life goals.
IN MEMORIES WITH ADIK MIZA, ME, DEK RA, RASHIDAH


To be frank, I'm proud with them because they proved very resilient in the face of such tests. I might not like their perseverance. I miss both of them and hope to meet them again.








No comments:

Post a Comment