Saturday, 28 April 2012

That's How I Am

Everyone has their own way. Way of life. In the context of a student, each individual has their own way of learning. I also.

I had described myself as 'night person'. This is because, I'm more productive at night. I find it hard to study in the daytime, the environment is less comforting, I can't focus on my studies, and if I learned during the day, I had to repeat what I have learned a few times to understand and remember it.

However, this situation caused me to have bad sleep habits. Normally, a student will take a nap during the day and sleep at night. but I will sleep in the daytime after spending the whole night to study or complete the assignments. I think this is not normal. It is contrary to human nature to sleep at night. Effect, I always missed the morning class and also fell sleepy in the class for not getting an enough sleep.

During the examination, the situation becomes worse because sometimes I do not sleep until 2 days, and on the third day I will be half dead.

I have tried various ways that allow me to live a more normal than now. But it can't last for long, and I went back to the way I am comfortable.











No comments:

Post a Comment